Frequently Asked Questions
Purchase a Qualifying Asus Product from a Qualifying Retailer then submit an online claim within 14 days of the date of purchase. Upon your claim being approved you will be provided with a pre-paid label to send your trade-in to our recycling centre. You have up to 45 days from the date you purchased your new, Qualifying Asus Product to send in your trade-in device.
For further details on how to submit your online claim click here.
If you have a scanner, scan your proof of purchase and save to your computer ready to upload.
If you do not have a scanner, take a picture with your mobile phone, digital camera or tablet. To transfer this document to your computer you can simply send it via email or transfer via USB. If you are claiming on your tablet, upload the image from your tablet’s photo library.Digital Copy/Online Purchases:
Print and Scan as detailed under physical copy/ in store purchase.
Save your proof of purchase to your computer ready to upload.
Take a screenshot of the proof of purchase and save as PDF or JPEG to your computer. To save your proof of purchase as a JPEG, simply paste the screenshot you have taken into Microsoft Paint and save this document to your computer as a JPEG.
If claiming from a tablet, take a screenshot of the proof of purchase and upload to the claim form from your photo library.General Requirements for documents uploaded:
When scanning or taking a picture please ensure all the required details are clearly visible. Blurred or unclear proof of purchase may invalidate your claim.
Uploaded documents must be in PDF document or JPEG image format. Maximum size of each document is 2Mb.
If required you can upload multiple documents, simply select the files one at the time and click upload during the claim process.
This is likely to be for one of the following reasons:
- You have missed the claim window for this promotion
- Your purchase date is outside the promotional period
Please refer to your proof of purchase and the Terms and Conditions of this promotion and the claim period detailed.
You will need a digital copy of the following:
- Invoice/receipt of your qualifying purchase
- If you have an order confirmation please upload in the addition to the supporting invoice
Prepare your documents for upload and then during the claim process follow these steps:
To upload the document(s) select ‘Choose File’, then locate the file that you want to upload and click ‘Open’. The name of the document selected will be displayed on the web page, check this is the correct document then select ‘Upload’.
If you need to add more documents repeat this process. The documents will be listed as you add them. If the wrong document was selected simply remove them by using the delete button (indicated by the Bin icon). Once all documents are loaded select next.
You will need to provide the following details:
- Account Holder's Name
- Sort Code
- Account Number
Please refer to the email we have sent you, it may be that the details uploaded for your proof of purchase were not sufficient to process your claim.
Common reasons for Missing Information:
- Proof of purchase was not legible
- Proof of Purchase did not show the price paid, products or retailer purchased from
- An incorrect document was uploaded and not a proof of purchase
- An order confirmation was supplied which did not show the products were purchased, in this case we ask you to provide further documents to support your claim, this could be a delivery note or invoice
- The serial number you entered on your claim is invalid
- The bank details you provided are not matching with the claimant/company details
If you have received an email to confirm approval of reward, please check the following:
If you do not agree with the revaluation please contact our customer service team within the timeframe specified in your email received who will review your claim and give you a final decision.
Once your claim is approved, please follow the below guidelines and advice:
- Pack your items securely in a box or container
- Avoid using damaged containers or boxes, consider the strength and durability
- Always use high quality wrapping and cushioning/filler materials to avoid loose contents
- Always remove old labels and stickers when reusing boxes.
- Protect edges and sharp points with heavy, well-secured edge protection
- Use heavy-duty double-layered cardboard for valuable items
Contact Us Form
If you have any problems or questions related to this promotion, our customer service team will be happy to help.
By Telephone: 03452160422
Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. Calls will be charged at local call rates from landlines only.