Terms & Conditions
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, Participants who purchase a Qualifying Product during the relevant Promotional Period for their Territory from a Participating Retailer will be entitled to a corresponding reward (Trade-in Value) when they trade-in a qualifying device (Trade-in Device).
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Denmark and Finland over the age of 18 (Participant). Businesses are not eligible to participate.
- This Promotion is not available to anyone professionally connected with this Promotion including agents, wholesalers, resellers, retail staff, retailers, and participating stockists.
- Participants may make a maximum of 2 Claims per Household during the Promotion. Only 1 Claim per Qualifying Product purchased will be accepted.
- For a product to be considered a Qualifying Product it must be listed here and purchased for no less than the minimum purchase price given in Table 1 below (Qualifying Product).
- Qualifying Products must be purchased from a Participating Retailer listed here to be eligible for this Promotion (Participating Retailer)
The relevant Promotional Periods for each Territory are defined below at Table 1. Purchases of Qualifying Products must be made in the relevant period for your Territory to be eligible for this Promotion.
Table 1 – Promotional Periods by Territory
Territory Start Date (00:01 Local Time) End Date (23:59 Local Time) Minimum Purchase Price of Qualifying Product United Kingdom 27/08/18 30/09/18 £699 France 20/08/18 20/09/18 €799 Germany 17/08/18 30/09/18 €799 Austria 17/08/18 30/09/18 €799 Italy 27/08/18 30/09/18 €799 Sweden 20/08/18 23/09/18 8,000 SEK Denmark 20/08/18 23/09/18 5,999 DKK Finland 20/08/18 23/09/18 €799 Spain 27/08/18 30/09/18 €799
Qualifying Trade-In Devices and their corresponding Trade-In Values are defined below in Table 2.
Table 2 - Qualifying Trade-in Devices and Trade-in Values
Trade-in Device Trade-in Value (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Finland) Trade-In Value (United Kingdom) Trade-In Value (Sweden) Trade-In Value (Denmark) Laptops up to 6 years old (desktop excluded) €125.00 £150.00 1,500 SEK 1,000 DKK Playstation 3 Xbox 360 Playstation 4, 500 GB Playstation 4, 1 TB Xbox one / Xbox one S, 500 GB Xbox one / Xbox one S, 1 TB Nintendo Switch Playstation 4 PRO Xbox one X
- Trade-In Criteria. For your Trade-In Device to qualify for the Promotion, it must be a working, complete and undamaged (reasonable wear and tear accepted) Laptop or named console as detailed at Table 2 above. You must be the rightful owner and the it must be free of any contractual obligations such as leasing agreements or contracts. All accounts must be removed, the device must power on, have no water and/or screen damage and must include a working charger. If the device to be traded in is a laptop then the charger/power cable is the only necessary accessory. Consoles must include both a power cable and a controller.
- To participate in this Promotion, Participants must visit www.gaming.asuspromotions.com and then complete the online application form with the requested information and their proof of purchase (Claim) within the Claim Period detailed at Condition 11 below. Postal applications are not offered nor accepted.
- Claims must be submitted within 14 days of the date of purchase. The date of purchase counts as day 1 (Claim Period).
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
- Your Claim, once received, will be assessed and upon pre-approval, you will receive an email within 2 calendar days of receipt with instructions on how to ship your Qualifying Trade-in Device. For the avoidance of doubt, Trade-In Devices must be shipped by the Participant in accordance with these instructions within 45 calendar days of purchase of the Qualifying Product to remain eligible for this Promotion.
- If an incomplete Claim form or an non-valid proof of purchase is submitted a notification email will be sent providing the opportunity for the Participant to submit the required items within 7 days of the email being sent. If no reply is received within 7 days then the Claim will be deemed invalid and rejected.
- Once the Qualifying Trade-in Device is accepted you will receive an email with confirmation that payment of the Trade-in Value will be paid via a bank transfer into the account nominated during the Claim process within 30 calendar days of your Claim being validated. All payments will be made in the Participant’s local currency.
- Should the Qualifying Trade-in Device fail to meet the criteria given at Condition 9 the Participant will be offered a revised Trade-in Value via email. Participants will have 10 days to accept or decline the offer; if no response is received they will be paid the revised Trade in Value. If you decline the revised offer your Trade-in Device will be returned to you free of charge.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost or confidential data. Upon receipt of the Trade-in Device all data will be destroyed. The Promotor is unable to retrieve any data once destroyed. Deletion of all confidential data and information, which is subject to applicable data protection legislation, is the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- The Promoter cannot accept liability for any Trade-in Devices that are lost, damaged or destroyed in transit. When available it is recommended that you use an insured postal service. We are unable to accept delivery by hand.
- Claims must only be submitted by the end user. In no circumstances will Claims made by third parties on behalf of the Participant be permitted. Any such Claims will be rejected and the Participant will be not entitled to make another Claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to disqualify Claims that it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter shall have the right to undertake all such action as is necessary to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification from a Participant of proof of purchase, as well as the identity and other relevant details of a Participant.
- If a Participant returns the Qualifying Product after submitting a Claim, the Claim will be deemed invalid and cancelled.
If you have any questions regarding this Promotion please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Promoter: ASUS EUROPE B.V.
1105 BP Amsterdam
(please do not send any Claim applications or promotion related correspondence to this address.)
This Promotion shall be governed by English Law.